The 2012-2014 Catalog
Published or Revised July 30, 2012
The 2010-2012 Paris Junior College Catalog is available for download in PDF format. It has been broken into sections for your convenience. Programs of instruction also have been broken into separate files.
Adobe’s free Acrobat Reader for PDF files can be downloaded here.
You can also download the complete current catalog in PDF format by clicking the link below.
- Download The Complete Catalog
A printed copy of the latest Paris Junior College catalog is available from the Office of Admissions in room 149 of the Administration Building on the Paris campus, as well as at the admissions offices at the Greenville and Sulphur Springs campuses.
You may request a copy of the catalog be mailed to you by contacting the Office of Admissions.
Office of Admissions
Paris Junior College
2400 Clarksville Street
Paris, Texas 75460
- Introduction: Includes table of contents and index.
- General Information: PJC History, Affiliations, Missions & Goals, Extension Campuses, Quick Reference Phone Numbers, PJC Divisions.
- Admission & Registration: How To Register, Transfer Students, Concurrent Enrollment, Credit For ACT/SAT, Early Admission, International Students, Placement, Transfer Credit, Tuition and Fees, Financial Aid, Scholarships, Veteran Affairs, Academic Policies, Graduation Information.
- Educational Services & Activities: Assessment, Planning Counseling, Distance Learning, Testing, Virtual College of Texas, Continuing Education, Student Activities.
- Faculty & Staff: A listing of PJC’s faculty and staff members.
Programs of Study
- Core Curriculum
- Accounting & Business Administration
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Biomedical Science
- Business Management (Hospitality Option)
- Computer Information Systems
- Criminal Justice
- Drafting & Computer Aided Design
- Electromechanical Technology
- Emergency Medical Services
- Learning Skills
- Medical Records Coding
- Office Technology
- Radiology Technology
- Surgical Technology