Published or Revised February 28, 2017
The PJC Business Office is located in the Administration Building on the Paris Campus, Room 136, and this is where students go to pay for their classes, housing and meal plans.
- Phone: 903-782-0232
- FAX: 903-782-0793
Paying for Classes
Payment is due upon registration, and students may pay in any of the following ways:
- Cash, check or credit cards (American Express is only accepted online).
- Set up a PJC payment plan at the Business Office with a $25 fee/$25 returned payment fee. Fifty percent is due as a down payment at registration, and two additional payments must be made on dates provided by the Business Office. Not available during summer semesters.
- FACTS Payment Plan may be made online. This also has a $25 fee/$25 returned payment fee. Log on to Campus Connect (ID Number/Birthdate MMDDYYYY); under Student Information, choose Review/Pay Account; choose the term; choose Pay by FACTS. The down payment and number of additional payments vary – the earlier you sign up, the better the terms. Find out more about the FACTS payment plan.
Stay abreast of important dates by referring to the printed class schedule or visiting our Online Calendar of Events.
2016 Winter Mini-Term
- Dec. 19-21, 2016: 70 percent
- Dec. 22, 2016: 25 percent
- Dec. 29, 2016: W Deadline
Spring Semester 2017
- Jan. 17 - Feb. 6, 2017: 70 percent
- Feb. 7-13, 2017: 25 percent
- April 13, 2017: W Deadline
- Feb. 13-28, 2017: 70 percent
- March 1-3, 2017: 25 percent
- April 20, 2017: W Deadline
First Spring Flex 8-Week (I)
- Jan. 17-26, 2017: 70 percent
- Jan.27-30, 2017: 25 percent
- Feb. 23, 2017: W Deadline
Second Spring Flex 8-Week (II)
- March 20-29, 2017: 70 percent
- March 30-31, 2017: 25 percent
- April 27, 2017: W Deadline
All refunds will be mailed.
Financial Aid Disbursement Dates
Disbursement dates of financial aid can be found in the Student Handbook/Calendar and on our Online Calendar of Events.