How To Register Online
Published or Revised May 12, 2015
Students register online using Campus Connect. Students can use Campus Connect from within the PJC system or from any computer connected to the Internet. Click on the link below or enter the URL to go to Campus Connect.
Steps to register online:
- Enter your PJC-assigned STUDENT ID. Contact the Admissions Office at 903-782-0425 or the Student Records Office at 903-782-0212 if you need your assigned ID number.
- Enter your PIN. Contact the Admissions Office at 903-782-0425 or the Student Records Office at 903-782-0212 if you do not remember your PIN.
- Under REGISTRATION, click on “Add/Drop Courses.”
- Select the term/campus.
- Scroll to the course you wish to add to your schedule and click “ADD.” The course you enroll in will appear at the top of the screen. You can drop a course from your schedule by clicking “DROP” next to the corresponding course.
- Under STUDENT INFORMATION, click on “Review/Pay Account” to complete the registration process.