The Student Records Office
Published or Revised May 12, 2015
The Paris Junior College Student Records Office is located in the Louis B. Williams Administration Building, Room 138, on the Paris campus. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., except for school holidays.
Phone: 903-782-0212 or 903-782-0302
Toll Free: 800-232-5804
The Student Records Office houses all official documents for Paris Junior College students. The office also processes class drops and adds, verifies enrollment, posts grades, verifies graduation, clears students for on-line registration and processes transcript requests.
Parents of dependent children are entitled to request certain student data under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. To request such data, parents must submit the Parental Affidavit for Academic Information to the Student Records Office. The form may be faxed to 903-782-0309. The form can be downloaded in PDF (64K) or Word (32K) format.
- How can I get a copy of my transcript?
- It’s easy. See this page for complete instructions.
- How much does it cost to get a transcript?
- Official transcripts are available at no charge.
- How can I get my transcript from another institution evaluated for transfer credit?
- Students not currently enrolled must submit a written request for transcript evaluation (PDF). Please print this form and mail or FAX to the Student Records Office. Only official transcripts will be evaluated.
- How do I get my grades at the end of the semester?
- Students use Campus Connect, the student computer system, to retrieve their grades. Complete instructions can be found here.
- Who can register online?
- To use Campus Connect to register online, you must meet the following criteria:
1. You must have satisfied all Texas Success Initiative (TSI) requirements or be exempt from TSI.
2. You must be in good standing.
3. You must have no holds or blocks.
4. If you have not attended PJC in the past year, you must complete a new Resident Status form (PDF/23K).
- How do I register for classes online?
- Students register online using Campus Connect. Complete instructions can be found by clicking here.
- How do I drop/add a class after I’ve registered?
- Complete instructions can be found here.
- How can I get proof that I’m enrolled in classes?
- Paris Junior College can provide verification of enrollment. Click here for more information.