Tuition & Fees At TIJT
Published or Revised September 19, 2013
- Bench Technician: two semesters, 29 credit hours.
- Jewelry Technology: four semesters, 53 credit hours.
- Fine Mechanical Watch Repair: three semesters, 41 credit hours.
- Horology Technology: four semesters, 53 credit hours.
- Gemology: one semester, 17 credit hours.
- Computer Aided Jewelry Design: one semester, 16 credit hours.
- Casting: one semester, 17 credit hours.
Associate Degrees Available
- Jewelry Technology: five semesters, 72 credit hours.
- Horology Technology: five semesters, 72 credit hours.
Tuition & Fixed Fees
The tuition schedule is effective with the current semester.
Per Course Lab Fees (As Per Fall 2013 Schedule)
- Jewelry Technology and Horology Technology (12 Credit Hours): $96 Per Semester
- Gemology: $120
- CAD/CAM: $120
Per Semester Credit Hour Fee
- $40 Per Credit Hour. Example: 12 credit hours = $480
Room and Board (As Per Fall 2013 Schedule)
- Room and Board, 15-Meal Plan Per Semester: $2,104
- Room and Board, 19-Meal Plan Per Semester: $2,338
Tool Kits (Effective Fall 2013)
- Horology Technology: $1,485 (Attached to first semester tuition.)
- Gemology: $455 (Attached to first semester tuition.)
- Jewelry Technology: $2,282 (Total cost of tools is attached to tuition and fees. First semester: $1,254. Second semester: $443. Third semester: $585.)
- Bench Technician: First semester, $1,254. Second semester, $585.
Payment plans are available. Click here to learn more.
Jewelers of America Certifcation Test Fees
Attached to tuition of fourth semester Jewelry Technology and Bench Technician.
Additional fees for testing may apply. Costs are subject to change.