Skip To Content

Explore PJC

Obtain Enrollment Verification

Published or Revised September 10, 2010

Many agencies such as insurance companies, childcare providers, loan companies, or employers require proof that a student is enrolled in classes. The Student Records Office can provide verification by issuing a standard form letter or by completing forms furnished by the student.

Only current or previous semesters can be verified, not future enrollment.

To request this service, contact the Student Records Office in Room 138 of the Administration Building or by calling 903-782-0212 or 903-782-0302.

Promotional Banner