Programs of Study
Degree Type: Certificate
Semester Credit Hours: 18
First Semester - 18 SCH
ACNT 1303 - Introduction to Accounting I
BUSI 2301 - Business Law
BUSG 2309 - Small Business Management / Entrepreneurship
MRKG 1311 - Principles of Marketing
HRPO 2301 - Human Resources Management
BUSG 1301 - Introduction to Business
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Gathering Information from all relevant sources.
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others
- Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates
- Students will be able to apply business concepts, practices, and/or techniques to effectively manage an organization.
- Students will be able to evaluate company production, profitability and cost using managerial accounting tools.
- Demonstrate proficiency using industry application software.
Texas wage data: workers on average earn $97,670; 10% of workers earn $39,260 or less; 10% of workers earn $208,000 or more.
High School Endorsements
Business and Industry
Additional Educational Opportunities
Students may continue their education through an AAS in Business Management and BAAS degree.