PJC Registration Information
Published or Revised July 04, 2014
New Student Orientation
New student orientation is mandatory for first-time students admitted to PJC. New students must attend an orientation before they may enroll for classes.
Meningitis Vaccination Requirement
All incoming freshmen, transfer students and returning students not continuously enrolled beginning with the fall 2011 semester will be required to show proof of immunization against bacterial meningitis. The law does not apply to students age 30 and over or to students who are enrolled only in online classes that do not require proctored testing at PJC. The meningitis vaccination or booster must have been administered within the last five years and before the start of the semester. Turn in your evidence of immunization to the Admissions Office.
Students may register through Campus Connect or through an advisor during early/online registration in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Returning students meeting all TSI requirements or who are exempt from TSI may register through Campus Connect using their existing PIN number. Go to the PJC website at http://www.parisjc.edu and select Campus Connect.
- Returning students who have NOT completed all TSI requirements may register through the Advising & Counseling Office or one of the Admissions Counselors/Recruiters in the Admissions Office. Contact these offices to schedule a time for advisement. Returning students wanting to attend the Greenville campus or the Sulphur Springs campus may contact the Academic Advisor on that campus for assistance.
- Certificate students may register through their Workforce Education faculty advisor. Contact your program-specific faculty advisor to schedule a time for advisement.
- New students who have been admitted to PJC can contact the Advising & Counseling Office or one of the Admissions Counselors/Recruiters in the Admissions Office for assistance with course placement. Students meeting all TSI requirements or who are exempt for TSI will be set up to register online through Campus Connect. Students wanting to attend either the Greenville Center or the Sulphur Springs Center may contact the Academic Advisor on that campus for assistance.
PAYMENT IS DUE UPON REGISTRATION. Students who make payment on or after the first class day will be charged a late fee. Online payments are accepted on all three campuses. Payment plans are available, and tuition payments are accepted on all three campuses.
Summer 2014 Semesters
Registration for the summer 2014 semesters at all PJC locations will take place according to the schedule below.
Early & Online Registration
- Mini- and Long-Term: April 1 - May 11
- Summer I, Extended Terms: April 1 - June 3
- Summer II: April 1 - July 9
On-Site Registration (All Locations)
- Summer II: July 9, 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Late Registration: July 10
- First/Last Class Days: July 10 - Aug. 13