The HESI A2 & HESI LPN to RN Mobility tests
Published or Revised December 06, 2022
To Register for the PJC HESI A2 and LPN to RN Mobility Test
Follow these steps to take the test for entry to the PJC nursing program:
- Call the PJC Testing Center at 903-782-0446 to schedule an appointment.
- Come to the PJC Testing Center (2400 Clarksville Street, Paris, TX 75460) in the Alford Center (Building 7) to pick up a permission-to-pay slip. This may be done any time before your scheduled appointment.
- Take the permission-to-pay slip to the Business Office located in the Administration Building and pay the required fee of $50 for HESI A2, or $65 for the Mobility. Get a receipt to bring to your testing appointment.
- Arrive at the Testing Center at your appointed time with a photo ID and receipt. PLEASE NOTE: the HESI test administered at PJC is only given on the Paris campus in the Alford Center
Remote HESI testing outside of the Paris Area
You may take the HESI A2 or Mobility tests remotely in one of two ways: At home on a computer/laptop with a camera, microphone, reliable Internet connection, and a private setting with ProctorU, a third-party proctoring service, or at a Prometric Center. Details are listed below.
To Register for At-Home Testing with ProctorU
- Call the PJC Testing Center in Paris at 903-782-0446 to let them know you are interested in Remote testing with ProctorU.
- Testing Center staff will send you information about how to pay for and study for the test.
- Once payment is received, Testing Center staff will email you the ProctorU registration information, so you can register for the test.
- Remote testing at home has an additional proctoring fee associated with it. The HESI A2 test costs $65, and the HESI Mobility test costs $75.
To Register for the HESI A2 and LPN to RN Mobility Testing at Prometric Centers
- Log in to your Evolve Account. To create an account or to log in, go to https://evolve.elsevier.com. Click on "Sign In," then click on "Create Account." Fill out required information and "Submit." Write down your username (it will be generated for you) and the password (you will create that).
- Add the HESI Student Access link to your Evolve Account.
- Click "My Evolve" at the top left of the page, and select "HESI Assessment Student Access."
- Click "Distance Testing" in the top menu and select "Register for a Distance Exam."
- Enter the Department ID provided by your school and select an exam.
- The PJC Department ID is: 199365
- Select either the HESI A2 exam (for LVN applicants) or the LPN to RN Mobility exam (for RN applicants).
- Check if the exam information is correct. Click the box "My Evolve profile is the same as it appears on my government issued photo ID" and click "Submit."
- To confirm your registration was successfully submitted, click "Distance Testing" and select "View My Registered Exam."
After successfully completing the above steps, you will receive an email with instructions to contact Prometric to schedule your exam date. If you did not receive the email on either your inbox or junk/spam folder within 3 business days, please contact us using any of the contact options below.
If the eligibility email is received, applicants may go directly to www.prometric.com/elsevier to start setting up appointments. Applicants should click the "schedule" link on the website to start the appointment setting. Follow the flow on the pages until reaching the payment part and the confirmation message will show on the screen after the payment has been made.
An email confirmation of the appointment will be sent to the applicant's email. If an email is not received or if the applicant is having problems, call 1-800-222-9570.