Registering for Classes - How To
Published or Revised July 29, 2021
Take the following steps to Register for Classes at PJC:
1) Make sure you've been admitted to PJC
- Be sure you've already applied and been admitted to PJC. Click here to make sure you've taken care of those steps.
- If you are a returning student but have not been enrolled for over a year, you'll need to complete a new Admissions Application online.
- Ensure you have met the meningitis vaccination requirement for all incoming freshmen, transfer students and returning students not continuously enrolled since 2011.
2) Get Registration information and dates
- Check the online class schedule or a published schedule of classes for registration dates.
- New student orientation is mandatory for first-time students admitted to PJC. New students must attend an orientation before they may enroll for classes (it may be taken online).
3) Payment is due upon Registration
- Be sure you've applied for financial aid at www.fafsa.gov.
- Set up a payment plan at MyPJC.
- After registering for your classes, avoid being dropped for non-payment.
More information on Registering for Classes
Students may register online or through a Student Success Coach during early registration in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Returning students meeting all Texas Success Initiative Assessment 2.0 (TSIA2) requirements or who are exempt from TSIA2 may register online through the MyPJC portal. Until the new portal is up and running, all registration must be done in person for new students or by phone or email for returning students.
- Returning students who have NOT completed all TSIA2 requirements may register through the Advising & Counseling Office or one of the Admissions Counselors/Recruiters in the Admissions Office. Contact these offices to schedule a time for advisement. Returning students wanting to attend the PJC - Greenville Center or the PJC - Sulphur Springs Center may contact a Student Success Coach at that location for assistance.
- Certificate students may register through their Workforce Education faculty advisor. Contact your program-specific faculty advisor to schedule a time for advisement.
- New students who have been admitted to PJC can contact the Advising & Counseling Office or one of the Admissions Counselors/Recruiters in the Admissions Office for assistance with course placement. Students meeting all TSIA2 requirements or who are exempt for TSIA2 will be set up to register online through MyPJC portal. Students wanting to attend either the PJC - Greenville Center or the PJC - Sulphur Springs Center may contact a Student Success Coach at that location for assistance.
PJC Statement of Non-Discrmination
Paris Junior College prohibits discrimination, including harassment, against any student on the basis of sex or gender, race, color, national origin, disability, religion, age, or any other basis prohibited by law. A lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in the career and technical education programs of Paris Junior College.
Retaliation against anyone involved in a complaint process is a violation of PJC policy and is prohibited.
The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
|Human Resources Director / Title IX Coordinator
2400 Clarksville Street
|Student Success Coach / ADA Coordinator
2400 Clarksville Street