Student Housing On Campus
Published or Revised May 15, 2023
Living on campus can be a very important part of your college experience. With on-campus living you will be exposed to different cultures, values, ethnic groups and lifestyles that will enhance your personal growth and understanding of others.
Paris Junior College offers residence halls for both men and women at its main Paris campus. To live in campus housing, a student:
- Must enroll in at least 15 semester hours and remain enrolled in at least nine semester hours.
- Must submit the online Application for Housing for $135 to cover deposit and background check fee by the priority deadline below (by semester). If you do not have the ability to pay online, please submit a completed Application For Housing (PDF form) with a $135 deposit to the PJC Business office.
Fall semester: Aug. 24.
Spring semester: Dec. 1
Summer semesters: May 1
- Must provide proof of the bacterial meningitis vaccination to the Student Life/Housing Office in the Student Center, Room 208.
Residence Hall Cost
The residence hall cost for academic year 2023-2024 are:
Fall and Spring:
- Hatcher and Thompson Residence Halls - $2,900.00
- South Campus (new residence hall) - $3,100.00
Summer in South Campus Residence Hall:
- Summer I - $775.00
- Summer II - $785.00
- Summer Long - $1,800.00
Residence hall fees may be paid in installment payments. In a fall semester, one-quarter is due upon moving in, one-quarter on October 1, one-quarter on November 1, and one-quarter on December 1. In the spring semester, one-quarter is due upon moving in, one-quarter on March 1, one-quarter on April 1, and one-quarter on May 1. During the summer term, payment is as follows: at move in, $450; June 10, $450; July 10, $450; and August 10, $450.
According to Senate Bill 4819 and Texas law, all first-time students at institutions of higher education who reside in on-campus residence halls must receive the bacterial meningitis vaccine. Therefore, incoming students must either receive a vaccination against bacterial meningitis (10 days prior to move-in), meet certain criteria for declining such a vaccination, or provide verification that the vaccination has already been taken, before they can live on campus.
For more information, contact Kenneth Webb, director of student life, email@example.com, 903-782-0433.