Published or Revised December 10, 2021
The PJC Business Office is located in the Administration Building on the Paris Campus, Room 136, and this is where students go to pay for their classes, housing and meal plans.
- Phone: 903-782-0232
- Email: email@example.com
Paying for Classes
Payment is due upon registration, and students may pay in any of the following ways:
- Cash, check or credit cards (American Express not accepted online).
- Set up payment plans online through MyPJC (requires $25 fee each semester; see plan for details; other fees may apply, including returned payment fees).
Stay abreast of important dates by referring to the printed class schedule or visiting our Online Calendar of Events.
Refund Schedule for Drops / Withdrawals*
2021 Winter Mini-Term
- Dec. 20-22, 2021: 70 percent
- Dec. 23, 2021: 25 percent
- Jan. 3, 2022: W Deadline
Spring Semester 2022
- Jan. 18 - Feb. 7, 2022: 70 percent
- Feb. 8-14, 2022: 25 percent
- April 14, 2022: W Deadline
First Spring Flex 8-Week (I)
- Jan. 18-27, 2022: 70 percent
- Jan. 28-31, 2022: 25 percent
- Feb. 24, 2022: W Deadline
Second Spring Flex 8-Week (II)
- March 21-30, 2022: 70 percent
- March 31 - April 1, 2022: 25 percent
- April 28, 2022: W Deadline
* If students withdraw or drop on or after the first class day, they will be refunded according to the schedule above (regardless of whether the student has paid/not paid or attended/not attended).