Student Housing FAQ
Published or Revised July 11, 2018
Paris Junior College offers air-conditioned residence halls for both men and women at its main Paris campus.
- Do you have married/family housing?
- No, we do not have married and/or family housing. Housing is single student only.
- Will I have a roommate?
- Yes, you will have a roommate. Housing is based on double occupancy.
- Can I have a pet in my room?
- No pets are allowed in any campus housing.
- What appliances can I have in my room?
- A microwave and small refrigerator. No hotplate, candles or toaster ovens.
- Can I paint my room?
- Will I have a curfew?
- What do I need to bring?
- Download the room supply list.
- How do I receive mail?
- Mail boxes are located downstairs in the Student Center, and each student is issued a key for their box upon check-in.
- What is the smoking policy?
- No smoking is allowed in the residence halls. There are designated outside smoking areas around the campus.
- Who do I contact if I still have questions?
- Kenneth Webb, Director of Student Life, firstname.lastname@example.org, 903-782-0433.