Tuition & Fees At TIJT
Published or Revised May 12, 2020
- Repair Technician: three semesters, 33 credit hours.
- Jewelry Technology: four semesters, 45 credit hours.
- Fine Mechanical Watch Repair: three semesters, 36 credit hours.
- Horology Technology: four semesters, 45 credit hours.
- Gemology: one semester, 18 credit hours.
- Computer Aided Jewelry Design: three semesters, 36 credit hours.
Associate Degrees Available
- Jewelry Technology: four semesters, 60 credit hours.
- Horology Technology: four semesters, 60 credit hours.
Tuition & Fixed Fees
The tuition schedule is effective with the current semester.
FeesPer HRGY course lab fees, semester credit hour fees, and tool kit costs may be found by clicking here, then click on the link to the current semester's fee schedule.
Room and Board
- Click here for information about living on campus, including room and board rates.
Payment plans are available. Click here to learn more.
Jewelers of America Certifcation Test Fees
Attached to tuition of fourth semester Jewelry Technology and Bench Technician.
Additional fees for testing may apply. Costs are subject to change.