Directions To Paris Junior College
Published or Revised August 04, 2021
The main campus of Paris Junior College is located in Paris, Texas, about 100 miles northeast of Dallas.
If you are planning a visit to Paris and PJC, the Paris/Lamar County Chamber of Commerce's Web site will assist you in locating hotels for your stay.
If flying from another area of the U.S. or from outside the country, Dallas/Forth Worth International Airport in Dallas, Texas, is the most convenient destination. From Dallas, follow the directions below to get to Paris by rental car.
- Take I-30 E east from Dallas approximately 54 miles.
- Take Exit 101 for State Highway 24.
- Follow State Highway 24 to Paris, Texas, approximately 48 miles.
From Texarkana, Texas
- Take I-30 W west from Texarkana approximately 21 miles.
- Take Exit 199 for U.S. Highway 82 West.
- Follow U.S. Highway 82 West to Paris, Texas, approximately 64 miles.
From Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Take I-40 E east (toward Fort Smith, Ark.) approximately 87 miles.
- Take exit 240A to merge onto the Indian Nation Turnpike south (partial toll road) approximately 108 miles.
- Take the U.S. Highway 271 exit toward Hugo, Okla., and Paris, Texas, and continue to Paris, Texas.