Open Positions at Paris Junior College
The following positions are available at Paris Junior College. Return to this page for the most current information.
- Director Workforce Training
- Business Advisor Small Business Development Center
- Advisor Educational Opportunity Center - Greenville Center
- Instructor and Women’s Soccer Coach
- Secretary Small Business Development Center
- Director of Nursing
- Business Advisor Small Business Development Center, part-time
- Educational Advisor Educational Opportunity Center Paris - temporary
- Student Success Coach/Financial Aid Advisor - Sulphur Springs Center
- Dean of Business and Industry Development
- Testing Assistant, part-time
- Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach
- Professional Development Coordinator/Instructional Lead Adult Education
- Assistant Director Adult Education - Hunt County
- Field Coordinator, Retired Senior Volunteer Program
- Bus Driver
- Adult Education and Family Literacy Assessment Specialist, part-time
- Resident Hall Supervisor, part-time, Men’s Dorm
- Instructor and Registration/Assessment Proctor, Adult Education, part-time Hunt County
- Adjunct Instructor Pool
General Employment Information
Note: Applicants must complete the Disclosure Regarding Background Investigation and the Acknowledgment and Authorization for Background Check forms along with the application. Please print the Summary of Your Rights Under the FCRA document for your records. A background check is not completed until after an offer of employment is extended.
The form opens automatically in the browser with Safari and Chrome; it will download automatically in Firefox. While it is possible to fill the form out in your browser window, some browsers will not automatically save the information when downloaded.
Please download the form and open it in Adobe Acrobat, fill out and save, then attach the saved form to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.