Open Positions at Paris Junior College
The following positions are available at Paris Junior College. Return to this page for the most current information.
- Clerk College Receptionist
- Radiology Technology Faculty
- Student Recruiter and Academic Advisor
- Field Coordinator Retired Senior Volunteer Program
- Clerk Admissions and Records
- Advisor Educational Opportunity Center - Sulphur Springs Center
- Coordinator Career Planning Placement and Tracking
- Student Account Specialist
- Horology Faculty
- Clerk Student Financial Aid
- Business Advisor Small Business Development Center
- Student Recruiter Academic Advisor - Greenville
- Licensed Vocational Nursing Faculty
- Accounting Faculty
- Instructional Lead Adult Education & Family Literacy
- Assistant Director Adult Education & Family Literacy - Hunt County
- Bus Driver
- Resident Hall Supervisor, part-time, Men’s Dorm
- Instructor and Registration/Assessment Proctor, Adult Education, part-time Hunt County
- Adjunct Faculty Pool
General Employment Information
Note: Applicants must complete the Disclosure Regarding Background Investigation and the Acknowledgment and Authorization for Background Check forms along with the application. Please print the Summary of Your Rights Under the FCRA document for your records. A background check is not completed until after an offer of employment is extended.
The form opens automatically in the browser with Safari and Chrome; it will download automatically in Firefox. While it is possible to fill the form out in your browser window, some browsers will not automatically save the information when downloaded.
Please download the form and open it in Adobe Acrobat, fill out and save, then attach the saved form to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.